Modification of Alimony and Child Support

Changing Alimony or Child Support

As time passes, the needs of a family change. New situations arise that must be addressed. Court orders that once were appropriate for a family now must be changed accordingly. At the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC, in West Haven, Connecticut, we can help.

Our law firm offers accurate, honest and complete legal representation for modification of alimony and child support orders in Connecticut. We use our legal knowledge and real-world
experience to help our clients achieve the best possible results.

Modification of Alimony

Alimony established during a divorce may not always continue to be appropriate as the years pass. At the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC, we can help our clients with modification of alimony established by Connecticut courts.

Modification of Child Support

Under Connecticut law, child support can be modified when there has been a substantial change in the circumstances of either parent, or when a final child support is substantially different from the Connecticut child support guidelines.

While this may seem straightforward, individual circumstances can make a modification of child support more complex. Working with an experienced attorney can help you achieve the best possible results — without the worry.

We also offer legal representation related to child custody and parenting time, and provide legal representation to same-sex couples who have gained new rights under Connecticut law.

Contact the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC

To talk about your alimony or child support concerns with a lawyer, contact the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC, by calling 203-937-7400 to schedule a confidential consultation.
You may also complete our online contact form.