Workers’ Compensation

Getting the Workers’ Compensation Benefits You Need

Being injured on the job can happen suddenly and without warning — and the effects of a workplace injury can be life changing. So, when you have been injured, getting the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve is critical to your success.

Sadly, getting workers’ compensation benefits is often more difficult than people expect. But, at the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC, in West Haven, Connecticut, we make it easier. We represent injured workers in contested cases concerning disability benefits and social security disability.

Our work includes helping people get temporary total disability (TTD) and temporary partial disability (TPD) benefits. We handle workers’ compensation claims related to a wide range of on-the-job injuries:

  • Repetitive trauma injuries
  • Heart and hypertension injuries
  • Head injuries
  • Injuries to joints
  • Back and neck injuries

Can I Afford a Lawyer’s Help With My Workers’ Compensation Benefits?

Many people worry about making ends meet after a work-related injury. They are not sure if they can pay medical bills and daily expenses, and they worry that they cannot afford a lawyer’s help with their workers’ compensation claim.

At the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC, we make workers’ compensation representation affordable for our clients. Our fee is based on a percentage of any voluntary agreement for settlement or in obtaining contested monetary benefits. This percentage is only of benefits you would have received in the past — not future benefits.

This means that you do not have to worry about paying your attorney now. And it also means that you can get the help you need when you have experienced a personal injury or disability on the job.

Contact the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC

To talk about your legal concerns with a lawyer, contact the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola Jr., LLC, by calling 203-937-7400 to schedule a confidential consultation. You may also complete our online contact form.