About the Firm
Experienced West Haven Attorney Helps Clients Achieve the Best Possible Results
Connecticut lawyer provides comprehensive support in injury, family, and property matters
When you are facing a legal dispute, your choice of counsel can bring you peace of mind. Whether your case involves a personal injury, divorce, zoning dispute or will contest, a qualified attorney can help you achieve the outcome you expect and deserve. At the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola, Jr., LLC, in West Haven, I draw on nearly 30 years of experience to fight for clients throughout New Haven and Fairfield counties and the surrounding areas. I provide comprehensive and compassionate representation for personal injuries, domestic disputes, real estate matters, probate proceedings and other civil cases. As an experienced litigator, I prepare every case as if it is going to trial. And if trial is the best way to get the outcome you need, you can count on my zealous advocacy in the courtroom.
West Haven attorney provides honest and effective representation to individuals and businesses
Each case is unique, and different facts and circumstances can lead to different outcomes. You can position your case for a successful outcome by choosing the right attorney to represent you — an attorney who combines solid legal skills with careful attention to your needs. My firm has helped clients throughout New Haven and Fairfield counties achieve positive results in a wide range of legal matters by providing:
- Honest advice — My representation will begin with an accurate and honest evaluation of your case, recognizing your needs and the value you place on the case. I will be candid about any challenges we may face and will devise the best strategy for overcoming those obstacles.
- A results-oriented approach — Whether you are seeking fair compensation for a workplace injury, enforcement of a child support order or a special use permit for your business, I will identify the optimal course of action to meet your goals.
- Strong litigation skills — While settlement is sometimes an appropriate option to resolve a legal matter, I will recommend settling only if it is in your best interests. If trial is the best way to realize the value of your case, I will use my litigation experience to advocate for you before court.
When you entrust me with your case, you can be confident of receiving thorough, responsive and skilled representation designed to obtain the results you seek.
Areas of Practice
Connecticut firm meets clients’ personal injury, property and family law needs
When you need assistance with a legal matter in or around New Haven or Fairfield counties, my firm offers comprehensive representation in these practice areas:
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has suffered a serious personal injury, whether at work, in an automobile accident or as the result of a slip and fall, my firm will fight for the compensation and resources you need to move forward with your life.
- Family law — When you are faced with a challenging family law issue such as divorce, a child custody concern or enforcement of a support order, I will advocate for a fair and just result for you and your family.
- Real estate law — A land use dispute or zoning issue can have a profound effect on your business or on your own use and enjoyment of your land. Offering assistance with both commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation, my firm can help protect your interests in any real estate matter.
- Wills and probate — I assist clients with estate planning matters such as the preparation of wills and powers of attorney. I also provide legal support for probate and estate administration issues.
Regardless of your specific legal challenge, I am committed to using my knowledge and litigation experience to bring you peace of mind.
Contact an experienced West Haven attorney for a free initial consultation
At the Law Office of Vincent N. Amendola, Jr., LLC, I assist Connecticut residents and businesses with a full range of legal matters. I look forward to discussing how I can help you. Please call 203-680-8710 or contact me online
to schedule a free consultation at my West Haven office.